Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships 2010-2011
Applications are invited from Indian nationals pursuing doctoral studies at UK universities who are in their penultimate or final year. Three or four grants are given every year, currently of £1000. They are intended as a contribution towards the costs of completing a doctorate.
1. Be Indian citizens, domiciled and resident
2. Be between 25 and 38 years
3. To have a good knowledge of English
4. Be in the penultimate or final year of their doctoral studies at a UK university
5. Not have received a CWIT grant within the last five years
Applications should be made by e-mail to the Secretary of the Charles Wallace India Trust at above address.
Applications should include:
1. a brief CV including both your e-mail and postal address
2. a statement describing your doctoral research
3. mention of any other grants which you are receiving or for which you are applying
4. the names and e-mail addresses of two referees in the UK who know your work- your PhD supervisor could be one
No form is required.
Applications may be made at any time of year up to above mentioned date and will be considered all together in early April
Grant Deadline: January 15, 2010
Email Address: email@example.com.