Israel Government Scholarship in India– 2010-11
Israel Government Scholarship – 2010-11.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals on plain paper in the format given below for the award of about 4 – 6 Israeli Government Scholarship tenable from October 2010 to study at an Israeli University or any Institution of higher education in Israel. These scholarships are for research/specialization for 8 months, these scholarships would be available for studies in the following subjects:
I. Comparative Study (With specific reference to Judaism)
II. Middle East Studies
III. Hebrew language and literature
IV. History of the Jewish people
VII. Business Management
VIII. Mass Communication
IX. Environment Studies
XII. Nano Biology
2. Age: There is no upper age limit for applying for the scholarship.
3. Qualification: (1) For the research/specialization studies, a Masters degree with 60% or more marks as on 15-12-2009 for the subject of Agriculture; Chemistry, Biology, Nano Biology, Environment Studies and Masters degree with 55% or more marks for the remaining subjects. Proof of English or Hebrew Language knowledge is must. The applicant should meet the academic requirements of the Israeli University that he/she applies to.
4. Value of Scholarship:
* Terms and conditions of the scholarship will change every year according to the yearly budget of Israel Government for this purpose.
* The scholarship could be partial, or in rare cases full.
* Partial scholarship will include health insurance and tuition fees OR
Monthly allowance for one academic year (8 months only). Full scholarship will include tuition fees, a monthly allowance and health insurance.
Accommodation, transportation and travel arrangements to and from Israel are the applicant’s responsibility.
* Scholarships will be granted only in universities and programs approved by the Israel Government.
* Scholarships for Ulpan language studies will be granted in the Ulpan chosen by the Israel Government only.
5. Submission of application:
Application should include following:
i) Dully filled application form.
ii) Detailed letter describing the field the applicant intends to study in Israel, specifying the University he/she wishes to attend.
iii) Curriculum Vitae
iv) Copies of letters exchanged with Israeli universities or the Israeli supervisor (in the case of a Research or Post Doctorate).
v) Official original academic records (or notarized copies) of all relevant studies and test scores, diplomas attesting the completion of an academic degree, including a transcript of the student’s records.
vi) At least two (2) letters of recommendation from lecturers/professors who taught the candidates.
vii) Attested Photocopies of all degree/certificates including the certificate indicating date of birth.
7. Last Date for submission of application: Application on plain paper (as per format given below) alongwith the required photocopies of documents with a recent passport size photograph pasted on the application should reach the ‘Section Officer, Es.3 Section, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, A.1/W.3, Curzon Road Barracks, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi-110 001’ latest by 5.30 PM on 15-12-2009.
Application received after 15-12-2009 will not be entertained. (Application can also be submitted online at the Department website www.education.nic.in by 15-12-2009.
Hard copies, in case of online application should reach by 21-12-2009. In case of any queries candidates can also send their questions to the following email address- schoarship-at-mfa.gov.in .
Read more: http://scholarship-positions.com/israel-government-scholarship-in-india%e2%80%93-2010-11/2009/11/25/#ixzz0ZC8e85Sv
For More Information Click here