Nivritti Fellow Program
The Nivritti Fellow Program (NFP) is aimed at providing students with an informative, educative and an action-oriented platform to discuss, deliberate and debate on key issues like sustainability, climate, green campuses and corporate green initiatives.Nivritti is a 3-day national symposium under Technovanza'10 to create youth awareness and empower them in creating a sustainable India.Nivritti will give elite fellows a chance to interact with: -policy makers -corporate leaders -climate change leaders and create an atmosphere for positive and proactive change in our stand... towards climate change.
Responsibilites of a fellow:
- The fellows shall act as the primary participants for discussion in the conference.
- Fellows shall be empowered to discuss issues relating to sustainable development, energy security, green campuses etc. with the eminent dignitaries and panellists.
Perks of being a fellow:
- The opportunity of interacting with policy makers of the nation, including the top-brass. Make your voice heard.
- The opportunity of meeting leading faculty members from the nation’s best institutes.Educate yourself.
- The opportunity to meet some of corporate India’s best executives and leaders who are ushering in a green change in their firms and their industries.Empower Yourself.
- The opportunity to meet leading NGOs and representatives from institutes who are actively involved in studying climate change and driving the world to realise the full extent of climate change.Lobby for Change.
- Finally, a rare opportunity of meeting other like-minded, energetic and responsible fellows, thus giving immense scope for discussion and networking. Network for Change.
Applicants are required to complete the application form.The selection committee will review all completed application and select 40 Fellows for the Nivritti conference. Selected candidates will be notified on or before the 20th of January and will be oriented about the conference.
Deadline for Nivritti Fellow Program Applications: January 22, 2010
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org