Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarships 2009
Fair & Lovely Scholarships 2009
1. Scholarships are awarded to women only.
2. For Fair & Lovely Scholarships, candidates must:
a. Have cleared HSC and must have secured at-least 60% marks in their 10th and 12th examination
b. Have working knowledge of English language
3. Scholarships are awarded solely at the discretion of our panel of Judges
How to apply:
The application form is available by mid each year. The scholarship application form can be downloaded from here. Candidates have to fill all the required details in the application form and provide attested copies of all documents listed. You can also apply online from the website.
For any further queries or specific project information, please feel free to write to us at - Fair & Lovely Foundation, Post Box No. 11281, Marine Lines, Mumbai 400 020 or email us at email@example.com
[Note: - We request you to read the Scholarship Application form carefully and fill in all the details accurately before sending the completed forms to us]
Documents for the application:
1. Original mark sheets and certificates
2. Photo copies of all mark sheets and certificates
3. 2 passport size photographs
4. Original and one photo copy of family income proof.
5. Original and one photo copy of admission proof.
6. 3 copies of statement of purpose - which is an essay of not more than 250-300 words. It should include the following points.
* About yourself.
* Your aims and ambitions in life
* Your path towards achieving this ambition
* What do you consider as a bottleneck towards your achieving this ambition?
* Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Renewal of Scholarship
Past beneficiaries of the Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarships can now renew their scholarships for more assistance in further education.
To process your renewal application you need to send us the following documents:
1. Mark sheets of your last academic year.
2. A letter from your Principal / HOD on your performance.
3. A Statement of Purpose which should not be more than 250-300 words and should state how you have benefited from the Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship and how would you make the most of this opportunity provided to you again.
Q What are the eligibility criteria?
This scholarship is for women who wish to pursue graduation, post graduation and PhD studies in India. The candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in the 10th and 12th standard examination.
Q What is the maximum amount offered?
The maximum amount offered is Rs. 1 lakh per annum. The amount finally awarded depends on the decision of the panelist conducting the interview, the course applied for and the financial status of the candidate.
Q Is there any age limit for the scholarship?
Q Does the student have to repay the scholarship amount?
Q Is the scholarship for studying abroad?
No. The Fair & Lovely Scholarship is for women who want to pursue their education in India from Government recognized Indian Universities.
Q For which courses are the scholarship offered?
The scholarship is offered for all graduation, post graduation and Ph.D. courses in India from Government recognized Indian Universities.
Q What is the duration of this scholarship?
The scholarship is offered for the duration of one year and can be renewed depending on the student’s performance.
For more details visit : www.fairandlovely.in