Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Group Discussion Study Materials & ebooks-Free Download
If you are not a part of the solution, you are part of the problem
- Letís consider a daily life example- Pollution. We rarely do anything to eradicate pollution of any form.
- Another example can be poverty. How many times do we entertain a beggar on the street? We are not doing anything to eradicate poverty and that makes us a part of this problem.
- If we get influenced with a problem, that certainly doesnít make us a part of the solution.
- By getting influenced, our confidence hinders and we lose our ability to think rationally. That makes us a part of the problem although, indirectly.
- There are some problems that are beyond our control. We canít do anything to solve them. E.g. recession.
- Because of recession, there are more problems. Hike in fuel prices, inflation etc. Again, we canít sit at home to avoid these problems.
- Mostly, we see something as a problem because of our perspective. Something which may seem wrong to somebody which becomes a problem may seem right to someone else.
- Most of us have an extremely stressful life. To earn a living we have to struggle. This doesnít give us much time to become a part of a solution.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Get All GD Topics with Answer & Placement Papers and Tech Round in Our Website
All Companies Placement Papers with Answers - Free Download of Materials
Group Discussion Various Topics with Valid Points-Complete Details.
Technical Round Interview
All Companies Technical Round Interview Asked Questions with Answers
Jobs/Placement Notes/Codings All Details in Our Website