Subscribe our email alerts and Publish your events with us
You'll Receive & Get Benefits :
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Women shouldn't be offended if called "sexy".
- It is very important to see the manner in which the word “sexy” is being used, i.e. to what context.
- It is just another word which is used by men to give compliment to women and there is nothing wrong in that.
- Women should take it positively and not be provoked by the word “sexy”.
- It is just an adjective which defines a women’s physical beauty.
- When women, especially the modern ones work really hard on their bodies, the word “sexy” should act as a confidence booster as this term tells them that their efforts are being paid off.
- “Sexy” is a sexist comment as it is extremely lascivious when used for a women.
- Constitution is based on egalitarian ideas and certain tags like “sexy” shouldn’t be reserved for a certain gender, in this case women.
- It is a very derogatory remark to the entire women community as it is very disrespectful and offensive coming from a man.
- It will result in increase in crime rates and the statistics show that there is a constant raise in rape and molestation cases.
- “Sexy” coming from men sounds more sleazy and tacky rather than genuine and nice.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Technicalsymposium.com is an education & event sharing information website
© All right Reversed.