Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Software Companies Placement Papers With Answers- Alcatel Lucent-Free Download
(1) The deference between 58% of number and 39% of the same number is 247. What is 62% of that number?
(a) 1300 (b) 806 (c) 754 (d) 1170 (e) None of these
(2) Mr. Deepak invested an amount of Rs. 21250 for 6 year. At what rate of simple interest will he obtain the total amount of Rs. 26350 at the end of 6 years?
(a) 6% p.a. (b) 5% p.a. (c) 8% p.a. (d) 12 % p.a. (e) None of these
(3) The products of two consecutive odd numbers is 19043 which is the smaller number ?
(a) 137 (b) 131 (c) 133 (d) 129 (e) None of theses
(4) What is 131 times 333?
(a) 46323 (b) 43623 (c) 43290 (d) 44955 (e) None of theses
(5) The product of two successive number is 8556. What is the smaller ?
(a) 89 (b) 94 (c) 90 (d) 92 (e) None of theses
(6) Average weight of three boys P,T and R is 54 kgs while the average weight of three boys T,F, and G is 53 kgs. What is the average weight of P,.T, R, F and G?
(a) 53.8 kgs (b) 52.4 kgs (c) 53.2 kgs (d) Can not be determined (e) None of these
(7) Men can complete one-third of the work in 8 days. In how many days can 16 men complete that work?
(a) 18 (b) 12 (c) 24 (d) Can not be determined (e) None of these
(8) A 160 meter long train running at a speed of 90 km.hr crosses a platform in18 seconds. What is the length of the platform in meters?
(a) 210 (b)240
(c) 290 (d) 310 (e) None of these
(9) Nilesh goes to school from his village & returns at the speed of 4 km/hr. if he takes 6 hours in all, then what is the distance between the village and the school?
(a) 6km (b) 5 km
(c) 4 km (d) Can not be determined (e) None of these
(10) Which type of device is a computer monitor?
(a) Input (b) Output (c) Processing (d) Software (e) None of the above
(11) Two different files can have the same name if ________________.
(a) they are in different folders
(b) they are on different drives.
(c) they are on the same folder drive
(d) they are in same folder
(e) either (a) or (b)
(12) The largest storage device inside the computer is
(a) CDROM (b) Zip Disk (c) Super Disk (d) Hard Disk (e) None of the above
(13) The ……… indicates how much data a particular storage medium can hold.
(a) access (b) capacity (c) memory (d) storage (e) None of the above
(14) Documentation of computer programs is important so that ____________.
(a) users can learn how to use the program
(b) other programmers can know how to maintain the program.
(c) the programmer can see why the code is written that way while hinting for soures of error
(d) All of the above
(e) Now of the above
(15) Deleted data remains on a disk until ____________.
(a) the data is overwritten
(b) the recycle bin is emptied
(c) a file compression utility is used
(d) the disk is scanned
(e) None of the above
Answer : (1) B (2) E (3) A (4) B (5) D (6) D (7) A (8) C (9) E (10) B (11) E (12) D (13) B (14) D (15) A
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here