Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
BHEL Placement Papers-Free Download
1. Critical load acting axially on a long column Ans: (pi)2*E*I/L2
2. Relation between moment of area and radius of gyration Ans: I=AK2
3. Cup shaped components are produced using which operation Ans: drawing
4. A sheet of Al alloy having 2mm thickness is welded using which process Ans: TIG
5. Two gears having teeth 18 and 40 and center distance 56?what is the module?
6. In thick cylinders, which of the following is true[*S stands for sigma*] (a) St>Sr (b) St=Sr (c)St
7. In a plane stress condition, if the centre of Mohr?s circle coincides with the origin then which is true? ?.the relation between Sx and Sy is asked
8. Lame?s theorem?.F1/sinA=F2/sinB=F3/sinC
9. Young?s modulus value for steel=200Gpa
10. Thermal conductivity of silver=400w/m0K
11. Fouling factor formula??F.F =1/Udirty-1/Uclean
12. Relation between notch sensitivity factor and theoretical stress concentration factor
13. Effectiveness of heat exchanger definition
14. Reynolds?s number formula
15. Clinical thermometer is which order system ?.0,1,2, or 3
16. Piezometric transducer is used to find which signals?static or?. dynamic
17. Peclet number formula=Re*Pr
18. Radiation energy emitted, Eemitted=S*A*T4
19. Which of the following is not related to CI engine
(a) Fuel pump
20. Two connected in series having stiffness?s K1, K2 Kequivalent=K1*K2/K1+ K2
21. Magnification factor at resonance, MF=1/2zeta
22. Coroili?s component value, =2vw
23. Hooks law holds good upto
(a)elastic point v (b)UYP
24. Meshing of two gears fail if
(a)materials are different
25. A beam whose one end is fixed and other is free is
26. Deflection at the free end of cantilever =PL3/3EI
27. Rota meter is used to find
28. Formula for polar moment of inertia of a hollow shaft
29. Formula for logarithmic decrement
30. Metacentric height is the distance between Metacentre and -------- Ans: Centre of gravity
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here