Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Section 107 of the Copyright Act Fair Use Contents .
We are forwarding content link(s) from our website to content website & We are not serving any contents.
Main Source:Google.com.All the Content PDF link(s) is/are obtained from GoogleSearch
for the purpose of Education & Teaching Intention. Not for commercial purpose.
Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Materials & Answers-Free Download
Software Companies Placement Papers-Dell -Free Download
1. Jayant gets 3 marks for each right sum and loses 2 marks for each wrong sum. He attempts 30 sums and obtains 40 marks. The number of sums attempted correctly is
(1) 25 (2) 20 (3) 26 (4) 27
2. Complete the following number series:
7. 1, 1, 3, 9, 5, 25, 7, 49 _, 81 (1)7 (2) 9 (3) 8 (4) 10
3. 8. 5, 11, 23, 41, 64, _
(1)89 (2) 95 (3) 101 (4) 105
Directions (4-6): Study the information given below to answer these questions.
Mark your answer as:
(i) If both A and R are correct but R does not explain A.
(ii) If both A and R are correct and R explains A.
(iii) If A is correct but R is wrong.
(iv) If A wrong but R is correct.
4. Assertion (A): A saltwater fish drinks sea water where a fresh water fish never drinks water.
Reason (R): A saltwater fish is hyper tonic to its environment while a freshwater fish is hypotonic to its environment.
5. Assertion (A): The territory of India is larger than the territories of the States taken together.
Reason (R): India is a Union of States.
6. Assertion (A): Alcohol rather than mercury is used in a thermometer to measure a temperature of 60o C.
Reason (R): Alcohol has a lower freezing point then mercury.
Directions (7-11): In the following questions, the first and the last parts of the sentence are numbered 1 and 6. The rest of the sentence is split into four parts named P, Q, R and S. These four parts are not given in their proper order. Read the parts, arrange them properly and find out which of the five combinations given below is appropriate, and mark it as your answer.
1. The latest move
P. women is being opposed
Q. to reserve one-third of
R. tooth and nail by
S. the electoral seats for
6. some political parties.
1. One of the most pernicious
P. ancient scriptures is that
Q. of the system of caste hierarchy,
R. and reactionary feudal survivals
S. sanctified by some
6. exploitation and oppression.
1. Experience as well as
P. tells us that any attempt
Q. at a forced equalisation of income
R. modern economic theory
S. and wealth destroys the incentives
6. that encourage efficiency.
1. The chances of electoral success
P. for liberals would certainly improve
Q. under the banner of
R. a liberal party with its
S. if they could fight
6. own electoral symbol.
1. The author has pointed an
P. of the community who
Q. accusing finger at the Muslim intelligentsia
R. maintain a stoic silence over the
S. and the dominant members
6. bizarre happenings in Kashmir.
12. Malnourishment of Indian children is mostly due to traditional taboos __________ with certain vital foods, and not due to their _____________.
1) containing, unavailability
2) embraced, locality
3) associated, scarcity
4) raised, nutrition
5) inserted, quality
12. During his mandate, the secretary-general will face the _________ challenge of ________ a global agreement on climate change.
1) grave, drawing
2) pressing, forging
3) massive, framing
4) umpteen, sentencing
5) detrimental, inking
13. The key for today's UN is not to _______ more goals, but to ________ those that have been set before.
1) bargain, offload
2) address, justify
3) superseded, avail
4) amen, respond
5) create, implement
14. The price of sugar increases by 20%, by what % should a housewife reduce the consumption of sugar so that expenditure on sugar can be same as before ?
15. A man spends half of his salary on household expenses, 1/4th for rent, 1/5th for travel expenses, the man deposits the rest in a bank. If his monthly deposits in the bank amount 50, what is his monthly salary ?
(D) Rs. 900
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Aptitude & Placement Papers & Answers PDF
Technicalsymposium.com-All Study Materials PDF-Free Download
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here