Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Software Companies Placement Papers-HPCL-Free Download
1. Space charge region around a p ? n junction
a. Contains one type of mobile carriers depending on the level of doping of the p or n regions b. Does not contain mobile barriers c. Contains electrons only as free carriers d. Contains both free electrons and holes
2. What will be the consequences, if you remove the bypass capacitor across the emitter ? leg resistor in a CE amplifier?
a. Decrease in voltage gain b. Increase in current gain c. Increase in voltage gain d. Decrease in current gain
4. On what does the frequency of the ripple in the output voltage of a 3 ? phase semi - converter depends upon?
a. Firing angle and supply frequency b. Firing angle and load resistance c. Only on load circuit parameters d. Firing angle and load inductance
5. Which oscillator comprises of the highly stable resonance characteristic?
a. Colpitts b. Hartley c. Weinbridge d. Crystal
6. ISDN handles data pertaining to
a. Computer data only b. All digital services c. Speech only d. Speech and video
7. Which converter can operate in both 3 and 6 pulse modes?
a. 3 phase full converter b. 1 phase full converter c. 3 phase half wave converter d. 3 phase semi ? converter
8. When do you use analog data acquisition system?
a. Narrow bandwidth and high accuracy are required b. Wide bandwidth and low accuracy are required/sufficient c. Wide bandwidth and high accuracy are required d. Narrow bandwidth and low accuracy are required/ sufficient
9. With which of the option can you carry out the measurement of frequency?
a. Wien?s bridge b. Owen?s bridge c. Schering?s bridge d. Maxwell?s inductance ? capacitance bridge
10. What will be the minimum number of line currents when the total number of branches in a network is = b and the graph of the network has ?n? number of branches?
a. b ? n b. n c. b d. b + n
11. The equation of continuity defines the relation between:
a. flux density and charge density b. electric field and magnetic field c. current density and charge density d. electric field and charge density
12. The E and H vector fields in a travelling electromagnetic wave are:
a. Parallel in space b. Perpendicular in space c. H is in the direction of wave travel d. E is in the direction of wave travel
13. What will be the dominant cut off wavelength if for a rectangular wave guide 2.5cm * 1.2cm?
a. 2.4 cm b. 5 cm c. 3.7 cm d. 2.5 cm
14. The device used for providing rate feedback in position control systems is called:
a. Synchro b. Servomotor c. Potentiometer d. Tachogenerator
15. What will you use to eliminate Harmonics?
a. Short pitch winding b. Skewing of rotor c. Distribution winding d. All of the above
16. What is the temperature of electrode in Arc furnace?
a. 1500 degree b. 4500 degree c. 1000 degree d. 1500 to 3500 degree
17. Which of the element retains its energy after its source is disconnected?
a. Capacitor b. Resister c. Thermistor d. Inductor
18. What does a sine wave generates when given as an input to Schmitt trigger?
a. Saw tooth wave b. Sine wave c. Square wave d. Triangle wave
19. What does Hays Bridge and Schering Bridge used to measure?
a. Capacitance, Inductance b. Inductance, Inductance c. Resistance, Capacitance d. Inductance, Capacitance
20. What will be the power factor if the two watts meters measurement?s reading ratio is ?(1-sqrt3):(1+sqrt3)?
a. 0 b. 1 c. 0.866 d. 0.707
21. Choose which transistor mode gives the inverted output?
a. Common collector b. Common base c. Common emitter d. None of the above
22. What are the elements in the circuit when V=100sin (1000t+46 deg), I=2Sin (1000t+80 deg)?
a. R=40 ohm, L=30mH b. R=40 ohm, L=33.3 micro farads c. R=30 ohm, C=33.3 micro farads d. R=30 ohm, L=30mH
23. What is the function of a closed loop transfer when G(s) = (1-s)/s(s+2)?
a. Marginally stable b. Stable c. Unstable d. All of the above
24. How can you improve the stability of transient?
a. Auto re-closers b. By putting series capacitor c. By using dynamic resister d. All of the above
25. What material is generally used while making power diode?
a. Germanium b. Silicon c. Both d. None of the above
26. In which mode will you find the diode when both the junction of NPN diode is reverse biased?
a. Cut-off b. Inverted c. Active d. Saturation
27. Convert the 101101 Binary number into Octal number.
a. 51 b. 65 c. 45 d. 55
28. In which band does the free electron exist?
a. 2 b. 3 c. 1 d. Conduction band
29. What is the efficiency of half wave rectifier?
a. 50% b. 100% c. 45% d. 86%
30. What will be the value of Acm when CMRR of an OP AMP is given as 80db and Ad is 20000?
a. 2 b. 8 c. 4 d. 1
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Resume Formats & Job Interview Tips and Group Discussion Notes
Job Interview Tips & Do's/Dont's/Dress Codes/Body Language-Complete Details.
Group Discussion Various Topics with Valid Points-Complete Details.
All HR Round Questions and Answers/Tips & Do's and Don'ts of HR Round.
All Companies Placement Papers with Answers - Free Download of Materials
Resume Writing Tips/Do's & Don'ts-Complete Details.
Technical Round Interview
All Companies Technical Round Interview Asked Questions with Answers
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here