Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Software Companies Placement Papers-Hexaware-Free Download
1) 1,!,2,@,3,#,4,$,5, what is next in the series Ans : %.
2) Which is the oldest computing device still in use Ans : Abacus
3) Wat is WAP? Ans : Wireless Application Protocol
4) Nibble is equal to Ans:4 bits
5) Solving Algos : A simple program was given and the output was asked for different values of inputs.
6) I dont remember the exact ques. I am just giving a sample, which is similar to the one given there.
7) S= 0; C = 0
While ((2A+3B) < 100)
S = 3A - 2B
c = c + 1
8) In the series 0, 3, 8, 15,__ What is the next number?Ans : 24
9) X < 0, Y <> 0 then which of the following is always positive? Ans. (x + y)^2
10) Let ax2 + bx + c = 0If the sum of the equal roots is equal to the product of the same roots. Then which of the following hold true Ans. b+c = 0
11) Find the value of (1.99)2 Ans.3.9601
12) There is a room with 6' x 8'. A 1' tile is fixed along the 4 walls in one row. How many 1" tiles require to finish the work.Ans. 24
13) 2 persons can finish a job in 8 days. First person alone can finish the work in 24 days. How many days does the second person take to finish the job? Ans. 12 days
14)In a car wheel, two spokes cover 15 degree. Then for the entire car, how many spokes are there? Ans. 48.
15)What is the angle of degree suspended when two hands of clock showing the time 2.30. Ans. 105 degrees
16)A person's salary is getting reduced by 20%. What percentage should be added to get back hisoriginal salary? Ans. 25%
17) Two persons start at the same point, walk in opposite directions with 5km/hr and 5.5km/hr respectively.
18)What is the distance separated after 2 and half hrs? Ans. 26.25
19)A person starts walking at a speed of 5km/hr through half the distance, rest of the distance he covers with aspeed 4km/hr. Total time of travel is 9 hours. What is the maximum distance he can cover? Ans. 40km.
20)In a rectangle the length is increased by of the original length . By what proportion should the width be reduced so that the area will be the same? Ans33
21)If a square is formed by the diagonal of the square as an edge, what is the ratio between the area ? Ans. 2
22)The perimeter of a rhombus is 52 units. One of its diagonal is 24 units.What is its second diagonals length?Ans. 10
23)A cubical rectangular bar has the dimensions with the ratio 5 : 4 : 3. Its volume is 7500. What is the surface area of the bar?Ans. 2350
24)3 persons started placementpapers with a capital of Rs.3000 . B invest Rs.600 less than A, C invest Rs.300 less than B. Then what is the share amount of B in a profit of Rs.886 ? Ans: Rs. 265.8
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Resume Formats & Job Interview Tips and Group Discussion Notes
Job Interview Tips & Do's/Dont's/Dress Codes/Body Language-Complete Details.
Group Discussion Various Topics with Valid Points-Complete Details.
All HR Round Questions and Answers/Tips & Do's and Don'ts of HR Round.
All Companies Placement Papers with Answers - Free Download of Materials
Resume Writing Tips/Do's & Don'ts-Complete Details.
Technical Round Interview
All Companies Technical Round Interview Asked Questions with Answers
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here