Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Software Companies Placement Papers-IBM-Free Download
21. Which of the following is the sum of 3 consecutive prime nos? Answer : 49 and 59
22. If the area of a square has increased by 69%,by what % has its side increased?
23. Six squares of same dimension are kept side by side to make a rectangle with a perimeter of 182 cm. what is the perimeter of each square.
Answer : 52
24. One student takes 20 mins to reach school if he goes at a speed of 15kmph .At what speed should he go to reach in 15 mins ( nos are not same).
Answer : 16kmph
Answer : 22
Answer : 60
27. How many rational numbers are there between 0 and 5
Answer : Infinite
28. A certain number of bullets were shared by 3 people equally.Each of them fired 4 bullets and the sum of the remaining bullets was equal to the initial share each had got.what was the initial number of bullets?
Answer : 18
b) Technical Questions
1. In a student form what is the relationship between student and course?
2. If in a table:account no,account holders name,account type ,.....(something else was given)are the fields,which of them could be the primary key?
3. Best method to find out whether a given array already sorted,is sorted or not in minute time
4. A question to convert a big no in decimal to octal(check only for the last 2 nos in ans is sufficient)
5. Which of the following is an example of a spooling device?
6. A trigger is ...?
7. If a file is opened in "r+" mode(in C),it means
8. What does the following statement mean?
9. What is the difference between 123 and 0123 in c?
10. Software Configuration Management process is -
11. Data Integrity constraint is
12. ROM is
13. Which of the following uses the minimum length of cable?
14. x-=y+1 is equivalent to what?
15. A primary key in one table also present in some other table is called
16. What is vector processing?
17. Which of the following is a real time system?
18. How can you append the ls and who to certain existing file (like that)(i.e.listing and output of who is to be directed to a file suppose u have a network .users complain of slow you suspect a problem in network adapter once you find that the data is continuous and erroneous. what device do u use?
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Placement Papers & Answers PDF-Download
Resume Formats & Job Interview Tips and Group Discussion Notes
Job Interview Tips & Do's/Dont's/Dress Codes/Body Language-Complete Details.
Group Discussion Various Topics with Valid Points-Complete Details.
All HR Round Questions and Answers/Tips & Do's and Don'ts of HR Round.
All Companies Placement Papers with Answers - Free Download of Materials
Resume Writing Tips/Do's & Don'ts-Complete Details.
Technical Round Interview
All Companies Technical Round Interview Asked Questions with Answers
Technicalsymposium.com-Free Live Support-Chat with Our Experts
Official Contact: +91-9245556793 (Whatsapp Message / SMS / Voice Call)
Our Expert team is ready to answer all your questions immediately-Feel free to speak in Tamil/English.
(Example:Events info/Lecture Notes/Off-Campus & All Jobs/Projects & All education information)
Working hrs (IST): (Morning: 10:00AM-3:00 PM) and (Evening:5:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
All Latest Question & Answer Page (FAQ)-Click here